Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Huuuuuuuuge Boobs


OMG I must have the biggest (real) boobs ever. I already have pretty big knockers to begin with for my size, and now they're borderline fake-looking. I tried for as long as I could to just wear my normal 34Cs, until my husband caught me changing one day and demanded we go to Victoria's Secret that instant.

I guess you know it's bad when a dude notices your bra isn't even covering half of your nip anymore. I informed him that my VS bras are $50 a pop, and suggested we browse Target's selection before throwing down serious cash on a size I'd only need for a few more months. I found one, and no offense to Gilligan O'Malley, but girlfriend has no business being in the bra marketplace. After 2 hours of wearing it, the hard stitching was itching the crap out of my already-itchy boobs and back, and I was forced to take it off in a restaurant bathroom and throw it away. There's a reason they're only 12 bucks.

So we took a little drive down to Vickie's and I got myself 2 proper bras--my fave--the Dream Angel with no padding, and went up one cup size to a D. And seriously, they're still a little snug. But I have something called pride, and refuse to join the multiple letter club, and shall do anything in my power to keep these boulders a size D til McBaby's birth. Then when he comes out, I know all hope will be lost, and these puppies will turn into sloppy floppy milk dispensers and there's no Dream Angel that can mask that.

Here's a pic of me at 21 weeks with my massive boobies and basketball stomach that is seriously protruding straight out. It doesn't even look real, even to me. Not sure how I should take when strangers ask me how far along I am, and upon response say something like, "Wow, you're reeaaaallly showing!"

Uh....thanks?

No comments:

Post a Comment