Sunday, November 27, 2011

It's A....

BOY! We finally found out at exactly 20 weeks that indeed, we're expecting a little boy in April 2012! It's pretty much amazing to know now, and my shopping habit has already spiraled dangerously out of control. I hit up TJ Maxx, Nordy's, Janie and Jack, Neiman's and Babies R Us all within the first 24 hours, and all I'm going to say is that McBaby is going to give Rachel Zoe's kid a run for his money on the number of shoes in his closet.


He looked so freaking cute during the 3D ultrasound (SO crazy to be able to call him a HE now!), and was moving around like a little monkey in there. The tech couldn't even get a good look at his face because of the number of backflips he was doing, and at one point was burying his face into his hands and hiding. He's definitely already got a personality on him! The doctor was able to get the money shot of his little mug after jabbing me repeatedly with the ultrasound wand, which basically made me pee my pants a little. But, seriously...worth it.


Here's the video Kevin and I made to tell everyone the baby's gender. It was the Happiest Thanksgiving yet!
















No comments:

Post a Comment