Monday, October 17, 2011

Quinceañera


Quinceañeras....Have you heard of these? It's when a 15 year-old girl dresses up like a child bride and takes pics on the Santa Monica pier with 80 of her closest family members and friends. At least that's what happens in LA. (reference pic) What does that have to do with my bebeh? Not much, but since McBaby's 15 weeks and I'm still feeling like poo, I'm trying anything to keep a positive frame of mind.

I did decide a few days ago, however, that I'm having a girl. And I have a feeling she's going to be a diva who makes me do things like buy her all the Disney princess outfits with matching lucite kitten heels, and have a peanut allergy. I just know it...I've been talking to her a lot lately too--especially on my long commutes to and from Hollywood, and refer to her as Diva (not to be confused with my mom's old cleaning lady--seriously, that's her REAL name).

The reason I really think it's a GURL is because I feel like no boy would ever do this to me. I've literally become addicted to carbs, I now watch shows like Revenge on the CW, and cry at Colbie Caillat songs on the radio. See? No boy would do that. Also I had a pretty indicative dream last night. I was having one of my typical "I'm best friends with a celebrity" dreams, and this time, my BFF was Kate Middleton. The dream was all about my announcement to the world about how I'm having a girl, but could she please not tell the tabloids or the Queen quite yet. Seriously, I must think I'm really fucking special to dream I'm besties with royalty.

Anyhoo, I've decided I've gotten fat enough to finally be forced into telling my bosses my big secret this week. So wish me luck!!! Until we meet again...

No comments:

Post a Comment