Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Prego or Just Fat?


Soooo, the 3-and-a-half mark for me has officially arrived, and basically it's what I'm referring to as the Beer Gut Era. I still don't look pregnant to anyone apparently, but I definitely don't look thin in the mid-section area. It's become my first roadblock as far as wearing clothes goes, and I honestly don't know what to put on in the morning!

It's hotter than balls in LA right now, so jeans are sort of out. Plus my beloved J Brands are *this* close to being banished to the skinny pile til further notice anyway. But something inside me refuses to buy maternity quite yet--one reason being the heinous selection everywhere. I mean, what is up with that?! The only cute stuff I've seen is on Asos.com (props to my sis for that) and on Pea in the Pod, whose stuff is way cute, but ridick expensive.

BUT! I did find something amazing at Target today (in the non-maternity section thank you very much), and I have a feeling we're going to be quite close for the next 5 months. It's this super simple long straight maxi skirt by Mossimo. It's only $15, and I'm def going back to get it in every color. Here's my outfit from today at work featuring the charcoal gray color. Cuteness!

No comments:

Post a Comment